- The letting period is from Saturday to Saturday for the Chalet and Friday to Friday for the Stable, arrival not before 4pm, departure by 9am.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is to be paid within one week of the accommodation being reserved in order to secure the booking, and the balance due is to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received into our bank account.
- Tenant is liable for making good any damage or loss in the building during the period of let.
- Properties are let for holiday accommodation under the Rent Act Scotland 1984 section 2 (1) (a).
- Cancellation for any reason will leave the tenant liable to the full extent of the deposit paid. We will, however, endeavour to re-let the property and will refund the deposit, less banking charges, if we are successful and entirely at our discretion. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation costs.
- If we have a property unavailable for any reason, subsequent to you having made a booking, we will cancel the booking and return any deposit paid immediately, but will not be held liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
- Both properties are non-smoking inside.
- We do not accept pets.
- We strongly recommend buying travel insurance, in case of unforeseen events preventing you enjoying your break with us.
If you would like to speak with us, please call +44 (0)1397 712715. We look forward to offering you a fantastic holiday.
Mai & JamesAchaneich
+44 (0) 1397 712715