Please click on the calendar widget below to check availability for the Stable Cottage or Chalet via our booking page on freetobook.com. When you select dates, it will request your details, and then invite you to make your reservation with a deposit for £100 via Paypal or credit card.
We are open for guests all year round, and will accept shorter stays (than a week) if we can – either last-minute bookings or in the low season – please use the form below to contact us if you have such an enquiry. We always aim to respond within 48 hours.
- The letting period is from Saturday to Saturday for the Chalet and Friday to Friday for the Stable, arrival not before 3pm, departure by 10am (unless otherwise arranged).
- From November to March, we may be able to fit in shorter bookings. Please contact us if you fancy coming along for a long weekend.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is to be paid within one week of the accommodation being reserved in order to secure the booking, and the balance due is to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.
- A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received into our bank account.
- Tenant is liable for making good any damage or loss in the building during the period of let.
- Properties are let for holiday accommodation under the rent act Scotland 1984 section 2 (1) (a).
- Cancellation for any reason will leave the tenant liable to the full extent of the deposit paid. We will, however, endeavour to re-let the property and will refund the deposit, less banking charges, if we are successful and entirely at our discretion. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation costs.
- If we have a property unavailable for any reason, subsequent to you having made a booking, we will cancel the booking and return any deposit paid immediately, but will not be held liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
- Both properties are non-smoking inside.
- We do not accept pets.
If you would like to speak with us, please call +44 (0)1397 712715. We look forward to offering you a fantastic holiday.
Mai & JamesAchaneich
+44 (0) 1397 712715